E-learning platform for Diversity/Inclusion in the Workplace
Made Consortium is Diversi-T’s official sales partner for “Diversity in the Workplace”
Diversity/Inclusion are conceived as particularly interactive concepts typically taught in group settings in a participative style with a facilitator.
This time of coronavirus makes such facilitation impossible to execute.
It is possible to continue to deliver Diversity/Inclusion learning through the E-learning platform developed by Diversi-T. The information shared in typical group sessions can be followed by the individual in her own time on her laptop or smart phone.
The E-learning platform developed by Diversi-T utilises technology to bridge the gap between facilitator and learner and it has many advantages.
- Built in South Africa for the South African environment.
- It is participative and interactive
- Learners can earn at their own pace
- It can be undertaken in the real time of learners
- Suits adult learners
- It is ideally suited to Gen X and Y
- It is self-directed
- It removes the competitive atmosphere of
classroom based learning
- Can be undertaken anywhere once downloaded
- It utilises multi-media approaches
- It builds in assessment and review
The “Diversity in the Workplace” e-learning programme is accredited by the Compliance Institute
Challenges in creating unity
Diversity and organisational culture
Do’s and Don’ts
Developing sensitivity and consideration
My rights re diversity
an Inclusive workplace
The bottom line
How to manage diversity
Advantages of an inclusive workplace
Get your team learning
Want to get your team learning about diversity in the workplace?
Contact us directly or fill out your information and let us contact you.